Calling all animation creatives! We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced CelAction Rigger to join us at Cloth Cat.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our busy, vibrant team working in-house at our Cardiff Bay studio. We’re looking for someone with a passion for rigging production assets who can match the established style of the show and who has a good work ethic to join our existing team.
Daily tasks will include rigging key characters, props, effects and backgrounds based on signed off production artwork adhering to the current in-house rigging style.
- Production rigging experience using CelAction
- Experience rigging using Photoshop files (Illustrator and Animate files a bonus)
- Strong technical understanding of rigging techniques and methods
- Work closely with the design team and Animation Supervisor to maintain and improve the rigs during production to provide technical and creative solutions
- Be a good problem solver
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines and a production schedule
- Good communication skills
- Able to work efficiently independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and open to direction
- A good eye for detail
Ideally, candidates will have proven production experience on at least one full broadcast series rigging in CelAction
Project Start and End
March 2018 to December 2018
What we need from you
If not from the EU, candidates must have a full working Visa for the entirety of the contract.
This is an in-house role, remote workers will not be considered.
Email your job application to email@example.com, with the subject line: Job Application – Experienced CelAction Rigger
Please include attachments or links to your latest CV, showreel and online portfolio if available.
Please note we aim to respond to applications as soon as possible, but responses may take longer due to the high volume of applications.
10 May 2018